Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kansas. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kansas. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Wichita, Overland Park & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Kansas homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kansas. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kansas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
KS Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Kansas:
Wichita • Overland Park • Kansas City • Olathe • Topeka • Lawrence • Shawnee • Lenexa • Manhattan • Salina • Hutchinson • Leavenworth • Leawood • Garden City • Dodge City • Derby • Emporia • Gardner • Prairie Village • Junction City • Hays • Pittsburg • Liberal • Newton