Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Garfield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Garfield. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Garfield & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Garfield should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Garfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Garfield. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Garfield Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garfield? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garfield
KS Tree Trimming serves Garfield and neighboring communities: