Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lane. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lane. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Lane & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lane should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lane?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lane. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lane Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lane, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lane? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lane
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Lane and communities nearby: