Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Maple Hill. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maple Hill. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Maple Hill & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Maple Hill should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maple Hill?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Maple Hill. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Maple Hill Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maple Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maple Hill? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maple Hill
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Maple Hill and the surrounding area: