Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Princeton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Princeton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Princeton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Princeton need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Princeton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Princeton. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Princeton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Princeton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Princeton? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Princeton
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Princeton and the surrounding area: