Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Scranton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scranton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Scranton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Scranton homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Scranton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scranton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Scranton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scranton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scranton? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scranton
KS Tree Trimming serves Scranton and neighboring communities: