Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wallace. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wallace. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Wallace & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wallace should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wallace?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Wallace. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Wallace Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wallace, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wallace? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wallace
KS Tree Trimming serves Wallace and the surrounding area: