Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Auburn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Auburn & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Auburn need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Auburn. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
KS Tree Trimming serves Auburn and neighboring communities: