Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Augusta. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Augusta. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Augusta & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Augusta homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Augusta?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Augusta. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Augusta Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Augusta, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Augusta? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Augusta
KS Tree Trimming serves Augusta and communities nearby: