Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Baldwin City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Baldwin City. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Baldwin City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Baldwin City homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Baldwin City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Baldwin City. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Baldwin City Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Baldwin City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Baldwin City? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Baldwin City
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Baldwin City and neighboring communities: