Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Basehor. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Basehor. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Basehor & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Basehor homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Basehor?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Basehor. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Basehor Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Basehor, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Basehor? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Basehor
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Basehor and communities nearby: