Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Belleville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Belleville. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Belleville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Belleville homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Belleville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Belleville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Belleville Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belleville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belleville? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belleville
KS Tree Trimming serves Belleville and the surrounding area: