Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Benton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Benton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Benton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Benton homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Benton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Benton. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Benton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Benton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Benton? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Benton
KS Tree Trimming serves Benton and the surrounding area: