Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Buffalo. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Buffalo. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Buffalo & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Buffalo need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Buffalo?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Buffalo. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Buffalo Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Buffalo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Buffalo? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Buffalo
KS Tree Trimming serves Buffalo and the surrounding area: