Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Burlington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Burlington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Burlington homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Burlington. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
KS Tree Trimming serves Burlington and the surrounding area: