Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Caney. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Caney. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Caney & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Caney need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Caney?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Caney. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Caney Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Caney, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Caney? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Caney
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Caney and communities nearby: