Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Clayton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clayton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Clayton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Clayton should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clayton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clayton. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Clayton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clayton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clayton? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clayton
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Clayton and communities nearby: