Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Colby. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Colby. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Colby & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Colby homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Colby?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Colby. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Colby Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colby, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colby? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colby
KS Tree Trimming serves Colby and neighboring communities: