Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Colby. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Colby. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Colby & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Colby homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Colby?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Colby. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Colby Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colby, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colby? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colby
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Colby and neighboring communities: