Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dexter. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dexter. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Dexter & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Dexter homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dexter?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dexter. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dexter Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dexter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dexter? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dexter
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Dexter and the surrounding area: