Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dodge City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dodge City. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Dodge City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Dodge City homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dodge City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dodge City. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Dodge City Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dodge City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dodge City? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dodge City
KS Tree Trimming serves Dodge City and communities nearby: