Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dunlap. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dunlap. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Dunlap & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dunlap need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dunlap?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dunlap. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Dunlap Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dunlap, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dunlap? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dunlap
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Dunlap and the surrounding area: