Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Effingham. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Effingham. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Effingham & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Effingham should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Effingham?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Effingham. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Effingham Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Effingham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Effingham? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Effingham
KS Tree Trimming serves Effingham and communities nearby: