Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Elgin. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Elgin. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Elgin & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Elgin need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Elgin?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Elgin. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Elgin Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elgin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elgin? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elgin
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Elgin and neighboring communities: