Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Elk City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Elk City. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Elk City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Elk City homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Elk City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Elk City. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Elk City Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elk City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elk City? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elk City
KS Tree Trimming serves Elk City and neighboring communities: