Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ellis. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ellis. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Ellis & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Ellis homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ellis?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ellis. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Ellis Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ellis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ellis? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ellis
KS Tree Trimming serves Ellis and the surrounding area: