Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Freeport. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Freeport. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Freeport & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Freeport need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Freeport?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Freeport. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Freeport Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Freeport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Freeport? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Freeport
KS Tree Trimming serves Freeport and the surrounding area: