Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fulton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fulton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Fulton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Fulton homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fulton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fulton. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fulton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fulton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fulton? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fulton
KS Tree Trimming serves Fulton and neighboring communities: