Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Garden City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Garden City. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Garden City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Garden City homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Garden City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Garden City. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Garden City Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garden City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garden City? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garden City
KS Tree Trimming serves Garden City and the surrounding area: