Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Gardner. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gardner. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Gardner & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Gardner homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gardner?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gardner. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Gardner Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gardner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gardner? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gardner
KS Tree Trimming serves Gardner and neighboring communities: