Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Gem. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gem. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Gem & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Gem should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gem?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gem. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Gem Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gem, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gem? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gem
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Gem and neighboring communities: