Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Greenleaf. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greenleaf. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Greenleaf & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Greenleaf need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenleaf?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Greenleaf. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Greenleaf Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenleaf, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenleaf? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenleaf
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Greenleaf and neighboring communities: