Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Highland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Highland. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Highland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Highland need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Highland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Highland. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Highland Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highland? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highland
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Highland and communities nearby: