Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Holcomb. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Holcomb. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Holcomb & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Holcomb homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Holcomb?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Holcomb. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Holcomb Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holcomb, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holcomb? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holcomb
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Holcomb and neighboring communities: