Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Holton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Holton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Holton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Holton homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Holton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Holton. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Holton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holton? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holton
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Holton and communities nearby: