Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hoxie. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hoxie. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Hoxie & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hoxie should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hoxie?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hoxie. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hoxie Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hoxie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hoxie? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hoxie
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Hoxie and the surrounding area: