Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in La Crosse. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in La Crosse. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including La Crosse & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services La Crosse homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in La Crosse?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in La Crosse. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The La Crosse Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in La Crosse, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in La Crosse? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN La Crosse
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves La Crosse and the surrounding area: