Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in La Harpe. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in La Harpe. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including La Harpe & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in La Harpe should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in La Harpe?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in La Harpe. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The La Harpe Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in La Harpe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in La Harpe? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN La Harpe
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves La Harpe and communities nearby: