Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in La Harpe. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in La Harpe. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including La Harpe & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services La Harpe homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in La Harpe?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in La Harpe. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The La Harpe Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in La Harpe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in La Harpe? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN La Harpe
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves La Harpe and the surrounding area: