Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lawrence. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lawrence. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Lawrence & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lawrence should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawrence?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lawrence. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lawrence Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawrence, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawrence? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawrence
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Lawrence and communities nearby: