Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Leawood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Leawood. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Leawood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Leawood should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Leawood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leawood. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Leawood Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leawood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leawood? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leawood
KS Tree Trimming serves Leawood and the surrounding area: