Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lebanon. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lebanon. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Lebanon & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lebanon need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lebanon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lebanon. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lebanon Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lebanon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lebanon? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lebanon
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Lebanon and neighboring communities: