Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lewis. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lewis. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Lewis & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lewis need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewis?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lewis. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lewis Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewis? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewis
KS Tree Trimming serves Lewis and neighboring communities: