Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Liberty. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Liberty. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Liberty & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Liberty should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Liberty?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Liberty. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Liberty Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Liberty, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Liberty? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Liberty
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Liberty and neighboring communities: