Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Liebenthal. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Liebenthal. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Liebenthal & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Liebenthal homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Liebenthal?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Liebenthal. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Liebenthal Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Liebenthal, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Liebenthal? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Liebenthal
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Liebenthal and neighboring communities: