Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lone Elm. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lone Elm. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Lone Elm & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lone Elm should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lone Elm?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lone Elm. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lone Elm Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lone Elm, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lone Elm? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lone Elm
KS Tree Trimming serves Lone Elm and the surrounding area: