Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Long Island. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Long Island. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Long Island & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Long Island should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Island?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Long Island. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Long Island Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Island, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Island? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Island
KS Tree Trimming serves Long Island and the surrounding area: