Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Longton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Longton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Longton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Longton homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Longton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Longton. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Longton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Longton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Longton? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Longton
KS Tree Trimming serves Longton and the surrounding area: