Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maize. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Maize. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Maize & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Maize homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maize?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Maize. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Maize Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maize, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maize? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maize
KS Tree Trimming serves Maize and communities nearby: