Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Maize. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maize. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Maize & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Maize should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maize?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Maize. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Maize Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maize, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maize? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maize
KS Tree Trimming serves Maize and the surrounding area: