Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Marquette. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marquette. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Marquette & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Marquette need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marquette?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Marquette. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Marquette Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marquette, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marquette? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marquette
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Marquette and communities nearby: