Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in McDonald. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in McDonald. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including McDonald & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services McDonald homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in McDonald?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in McDonald. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The McDonald Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in McDonald, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in McDonald? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN McDonald
KS Tree Trimming serves McDonald and the surrounding area: