Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Medicine Lodge. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Medicine Lodge. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Medicine Lodge & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Medicine Lodge should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Medicine Lodge?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Medicine Lodge. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Medicine Lodge Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Medicine Lodge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Medicine Lodge? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Medicine Lodge
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Medicine Lodge and communities nearby: